Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wet n' Wild "Silent Treatment" Trio




HOLLA ! This trio is gorgeouss . I am absolutely in love with cat eyed makeup . So I decided to make this trio into a soft but fierce cat eye look . You can always like the bottom liner out, of course . IT'S YOUR FACE ! ;)

The first time I used this trio I though, "Ooooh baby " . Didn't you ??

Products Used:

-Silent Treatment trio
-WnW Mega Liner
-Urban Decay 24/7 pencil liner
-Revlon Grow Luscious + Loreal Voluminous
-Hoola Bronzer by Benefit
-NYC Color Wheel Pink Cheek Glow
-VS White Hot highlighter
-Rimmel's Airy Fairy lipstick
-Revlon Peach Petal lipgloss

7 comments:

  1. looks gorgeous! just watched your video! i love your earrings by the way where did you get them ive been on the hunt for some like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your make up styles..your look (and video)are always amazing..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look looks great and you are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I decided to make this trio into a soft but fierce cat eye look .


    brooklyn washer repair

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister recommended your page. I’ve bookmarked your site.


    dui lawyer new york

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the site, it looks outstanding. I am going to save it and will make sure to check often.




    Rechtsschutzversicherung vergleichen

    ReplyDelete