Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wet n' Wild Spoiled Brat Trio .. to die for




I cannot get enough of this look. I'm sorry but this tro is POPPIN' ! It's a party girl's dream . Just add a sparkle with MAC's Reflects Pearl and you're all set . I don't think anyone will be able to NOT look your way when you have this trio on your eyes ;)



1) I primed my lids with e.l.f. eyelid primer
2) I applied NYX Jumbo E/S stick in Milk
3) I blended all the colors in with each other (smooth)
4) On my lips are Revlon's Matte l/s in Stormy Pink with Loreal Grape Soda l/g

3 comments:

  1. girl i feel like a stalker lol i'm following u here, facebook and youtube lol.
    just wanted to say u look beautiful like always and that the name of the trio fits the shades... i can imagine u being one of those Bratz dolls lol <3

    ReplyDelete